Melia Jardines del Rey
A 5-star all-inclusive resort, the Melia Jardines del Rey is found in Cayo Coco, a short bus ride or drive from the airport and close to the beach. A boulevard filled with restaurants, stalls and activities stretches from the lobby to the beach, and there is also a spa, 5 pools, a fitness centre, salon and a family entertainment on-site. Rooms are found in 3-storey bungalows, and offer modern décor, air conditioning, satellite TV, safes, minibars, tea and coffee facilities and bathrooms.
Facilities at the Melia Jardines del Rey
- Main buffet restaurant
- Five à la carte restaurants including seafood, Mediterranean, Cuban, Oriental and French
- Two grill restaurants for lunch or snacks
- Ice cream parlour
- Six bars including lobby bar, two pool bars and beach bar
- Gym and spa at Tourist village next to the hotel
- Hotel-run kids’ club (4−8yrs)
- Kids’ pool
- Play area
- Child prices available for 13yrs and under
- Wi-Fi (selected areas, payable locally)
- Currency exchange
The Melia Jardines Del Rey has 1176 rooms. Classic rooms (up to two adults and two children) are located in three storey bungalows and have twin or king−size bed, two seater sofa or two seater sofa bed, television, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, iron, ironing board, in−room safe, hairdryer and balcony with views of the gardens or pools.
Classic rooms with sea view.
Suites with lounge area, armchairs and dining table for four.
Newly opened in early 2015, the Melia Jardines del Rey promises a stay in paradise. Soft white sands, comfortable bungalows, all inclusive and brand new facilities, including a relaxing spa in a tropical setting, a nautical centre, state of the art gym and a recreation theatre − fantastic.
- Right on Flamenco Beach on the east coast
- 20km from Morón
- 10km from the airport
- Four swimming pools
- Sun terrace with sun loungers
Call the Cuba Experts free on 0800 270 7644 to book the best ATOL protected Cuba Holidays at the Melia Jardines del Rey. Best service. Best price!