In Varadero, there is a wide and varied range of nautical and marine services, among which are: Diving, fishing, excursions and walks, life on board, beach activities, characterised by adventure, safety and full enjoyment of the customers in wonderful natural settings. Our star excursion is the Cayo Blanco Tour, followed by Snorkelling with a guide in Coral Beach and Saturn Cave, boat trips with Snorkelling, the Boat Adventure, and a boat tour in a catamaran called Los Albatross, among many other options …. Below are just a few examples of Varadero sea trips! Ask us for more information.
Varadero Sea Trips
This tour is an experience that you can not miss when visiting Varadero.
It has several modes to suit the client, constituting the most liked:
Seafari Cayo Blanco Plus/Crucero del Sol, which has included:
– Transfer of pick-up and return of hotels in Varadero.
– Snorkelling at the bottom of fish and corals with equipment available onboard.
– Snack on arrival at Cayo.
– Visit Cayo Blanco beach, offers in the souvenir shop.
– Lunch in Ranchon and at the edge of the beach with capacity for large groups with a menu based on lobster, shrimp, chicken and fish, rice, vegetables, fruits, potatoes, bread and Cuban coffee.
– Open bar with soft drinks, rum and Cuban beers.
– Traditional Cuban live music-making your stay on the island that bit more real.
– Interactive contact with dolphins.
Boat Adventure in Varadero – Varadero Sea Trips
Exciting activity in which you will have the possibility of driving your own boat (or jet ski), bojear at full speed a cay bathed by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, crossing the natural channels of mangroves and observe the most typical species of flora and fauna
Fishing in Varadero
It sails in waters of the north coast of the Peninsula of Hicacos to Cayo Cruz del Padre and the Bay of Cárdenas, in safe conditions and throughout the year. Includes: transfer from the hotel, accoutrements and baits, fishing license, guide, crew and drinks.
Among the fishing offers are:
-High altitude (3 hours) in the afternoon
-High Height (5 hours)
-Flight height (7 hours) includes snack
– Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
-Fishing + Seafari Plus
The diving area in Varadero extends for more than 40 miles including the nearby keys. It is prodigal in coral formations, caves, tunnels, buckets upholstered by corals, gorgonians and tropical fish.
Life on board
This nautical modality allows you to combine navigation with fishing, diving, exploration and countless other activities in a family environment. Overnight programs are offered, with comfortable catamarans.
Various services are offered: docking port, water, electricity, security and protection, waste collection, ship chandler, nautical hardware among other services.